Payment & Shipping Terms:
Tyre Tread Curing Press,
Q235 Steel Plates Tyre Curing Press,
Oil Heating Rubber Vulcanizing Press Machine
tyre tread curing press
1. All the plates, frame plate, upper and lower beams adopt Q235 steel plates, firstly welded together, then after annealing treatment and eliminating welding stress guaranteeing the whole press won't have any deformation during working.
2. Pistons are made of dense-texture chilled casted iron and then after careful grinding.
3. In order to ensure the plates balanced rising, this press will be fixed with synchronization gear mechanism in the host.
4. For vulcanizing tire treads, the usual unit area pressure should be preferably about 40kg/cm ² to ensure the density of the tire treads.
5. For the press structure, our engineer suggests the structure in side-plate one. This kind of structure is of large bearing capacity, not easily deformed, easy installation and transportation to your country.
6. This press is configured with automatic hydraulic push-pull mold device driven by hydraulic cylinder. In this case, the press will be of very high working efficiency. And the hydraulic cylinder's material is casted steel.
7. Control Panel: PLC automatic control, touch screen having automatic control and manual control two control methods; Automatic mode can realize automatically mold close, exhaust, vulcanizing timing, fill pressure, vulcanized alarms and automatic mold open and other functions.
8. Plates heating mode is steam or oil heating mode.
9. Hydraulic components and electrical appliances adopt imported or domestic brands to ensure stable performance.
Contact Person: Mr. Jake Chen