Apply the release agent, cool and cut (or swing) the plastic film extruded from the tablet press (open mill or extrusion tablet press) to store the plastic film for the next process use.
1. Large volume isolating agent immersion tank can circulate cooling water, which has obvious effect on film cooling.
2. The linear speed of the conveyor belt adopts variable frequency stepless speed regulation to meet the different production speed requirements of the tablet press.
3. The loop speed of the cooling part adopts frequency conversion stepless speed regulation, and the height of the hanging piece can be adjusted at any time to meet the requirements of different rubber materials.
4. The cold zone is equipped with 8 ~ 18 fans, which can be started in groups, and the cooling effect is good.
5. The machine can be sliced and laminated, and it can also be placed continuously.
6. This machine adopts variable frequency speed regulation, simple control and maintenance-free.
7. Modular structure, customers can choose a variety of structures.
8. Flexible design system can meet the special design requirements put forward by customers in the shortest time.
|Max. rubber sheet width
|The thickness of the rubber sheet
|Linear speed of taking-in conveyor
|Linear speed of sheet hanging bar
|Hanging height of the sheet hanging bar
|Number of cooling fans
1.The rubber strip hanging bar adopts motor-reducer for driving.
2.The batch-off unit consists of mainframe and electrical control system.
3.The mainframe is composed of splicer, printing, slitter, isolation cooling, lifting device, hanging strip cooling, Automatic rubber sheet placement device, weighing, handrail, platform and supporting bracket etc..
4. The electrical control system consists of main control cabinets, and there are emergency stop device in key areas.
Packaging & Shipping
Equipment painting completed before delivery, and then wrapped with stretch film, avoid rubbing the paint off the surface, wooden packaging can be customized, key parts, such as electronic control box, will be wrapped by shockproof packaging materials, and then packed in wooden cases.