Q235 Rubber Flooring Vulcanized Machine,
PLC Control Rubber Flooring Vulcanized Machine
Used for curing the rubber tiles and rubber mats, it is good for using the recycling rubber.
1. Column type, mainly consists of hydraulic cylinder, piston, column, hot plate, track, mould, top link, hydraulic station, electric cabinet.
2, Equipped with manual push-out device and two sets of mould, so the production efficiency is high.
3, The thickness of mould is optional, from 20mm to 75mm.
4. As the request, can equip with mixer.
Material of steel plate
We use hight quality carbon steel Q-235(produce by Jigang Group Co., Ltd which is a famous company), more thicker than other supplier, after shot blasting, smooth, it is strong enough than common steel.
Weldment of frame: World technique
Welded together as a whole part, Stewing fire treatment after weldment.
(Carbon dioxide gas shielded welding, alloyed welding wire).
Submerged arc welding, VSR treatment after weldment.
The material of plunger is Chilled cast iron, after polishing, grinding treatment and resist compression test, make the surface smooth, and anti-abrasion.
Heating way&precision temperature control:
Steam, oil or Electric (We use high quality heating pipe to keep heating stability)
Range of temperature: 0-300 ° C (can be adjustment if you need 400 ° C, we can do it )
Plate temperature tolerance: ± 0.1° C (very precise)other factory just is ± 3° C
Also we can produce the machine with water cooling system.
Hydraulic system: (PLC control)
The professional hydraulic components, stable and reliable and quality. Pressure sensor control system pressure and never off pressure.
There are more advanced technical information as our core patents, and not showed in the description, please send email to us.
1. This rubber tile vulcanizing press is specially used to produce rubber tiles.
2. Each layer of the vulcanizing press matched with two sets of moulds, so it can be vulcanized batch by batch for better efficiency.
3. The rubber tile vulcanizing press is adopted with manual mould push-out device, so the operation is more convenient.
Contact Person: Stephen Yang